Thursday, 5 April 2012

Little Mouse and Tiny Mouse


I finished my first micro-crochet project! What have I learnt? I still have a long way to go when it comes to micro-crochet. Still, it’s a thrill to have finished my first teeny-tiny guy. It will be a while before I try my next one - I need to give my eyes a break. While I was crocheting, I kept thinking I need those magnifying goggles Sigourney Weaver has in Ghostbusters II. Anyway, here is my tiny little mouse with his larger predecessor:




The pattern is a simple one. If you haven’t spotted it yet, the body and the arms are the same as the Easter Bunny’s and the eyes match the googy-eggs’. I like this pear-shaped body and I’ve made a few critters based around it. I’ll post the complete pattern for the mouse next week.

Have a great weekend everybody, and for those who celebrate, Happy Easter!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...