Saturday, 11 August 2012

An Update and One Great Idea


Can you believe the Olympics are nearly over? Or that it’s August already? This year seems to be going very fast. Almost time to start thinking about Christmas Projects.

I’ve been taking part in the Ravellenic games, a crochet challenge over on knitting/crochet/social site Ravelry. I set out to complete three crochet projects during the Olympics - a jumper, some fingerless mittens and a felted toy. I’ve completed the first two and when the third is finished I’ll share some photos.

I’ve fallen behind with some other projects. I don’t expect to have the Shrunken Head Guy's Gal and pattern done until late August. I’m hoping Priscilla the Unimpressed Pig will be ready for testing some time this week.

In the meantime, I wanted to share with you this photo sent to me by Debi. She has put a brilliant twist on The Toilet pattern –


It's a Toilet Toilet Roll Cover!! I love it. Great idea, Debi! Thanks for letting me share it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...