Thursday, 30 August 2012

Here Comes the Shrunken Head Bride …


Yes, I have finished the Shrunken Head Bride. 


 As you can see, the groom, Shrunken Head Guy, adores her.


My niece, Abi, adores them both.


Her dress, cape and earrings were supplied by my sister (it was the outfit she wore to her Year 12 Ball).

I've written up most of the pattern. Be warned – it is a complicated pattern. I know, I have a bad habit of going the long way around. In any case, I think the best way to approach it, if you are planning to make a Shrunken Head person, is to use the pattern as a guide and have fun experimenting and creating your own unique creature. I would love to see Shrunken Head people popping up all over the place.

The pattern will be posted tomorrow.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...