Monday, 24 September 2012

Newsbreak

 


Woolly Toons now has a Facebook page! I am completely new to Facebook so it's going to take me a while to get used to it all. Bear with me. So, what do you think? Feel like coming over to say hello? Just click on the Facebook badge in the sidebar.

Also, I know some people have been having problems loading the photos for The Toilet pattern. I’ve added a link to the pattern post to a PDF version of the pattern on the site Scribd. Unfortunately, if you want to download the file, you will need an account with Scribd. If you’re still having problems, email me and I’ll see about getting the file to you.

And now for the weather … well, not really ;)

Have a great week, everyone!

Facebook Badge from  www.justinparks.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...