Tuesday, 2 October 2012

This little Piggy went to market …




Priscilla the Unimpressed Pig is now for sale on Etsy and on Ravelry. Yay! Biff is no longer alone in the store!

A huge thank you to my incredibly talented testers:
Annerose
Claudia (She named her pig Spamela!!)

They did a great job. Thank you guys!

So what’s next? I’m a bit scattered at the moment, working on multiple projects, trying to stop myself from starting more. I do want to have a couple of Christmas themed patterns up on the blog by the end of October/beginning of November. Possibly a Big White Boomer (Christmas Kangaroo) and definitely some mini stockings. I’ve started my next pattern for Etsy. It’s going to be quite a big toy. I’m hoping to get that finished by November but I’m not sure if that will happen. I’ve been ordered by my mother to make a giant penguin for her Christmas raffle. Hmm. So much crocheting so little time …
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...