Friday, 18 January 2013

And the winner is ...

And the winner is …



Lane Lynn, you won!!! The Moustache bag and Monstro the tape measure are yours. Email your details to woollytoons@gmail.com and I will send them on their way.

Thank you so much to everyone who entered. I had lots of fun reading about your favourite cartoon characters. I've been gathering links to patterns for some of these toons and I will share them in my next post.

The next giveaway is planned for March when Woolly Toons will celebrate its one year anniversary (wahoo!!). I'm thinking about making a toilet as one of the giveaway prizes. What do you think? If you have any other ideas, leave me a comment and I will see what I can do.

Thanks, everyone! Have a great weekend!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...