Saturday, 9 March 2013

It's Our Birthday!!


Chuck some streamers and break out the champagne: Woolly Toons turned one yesterday!!

One year and one day ago I shared my first pattern with you guys, Marilyn the Fancy Fish. I was nervous when I put that pattern up. I didn't know what you would all think of it or if you'd even find it. But you did and you liked it! And since then there have been toilets and bunny gangs and elephants afraid of the letter E … general wacky crochet fun … and through it all you have encouraged and inspired me with your comments and your own creations and I love you for it. Thank you, everyone!!



To celebrate Woolly Toons' B'day I crocheted a bee (you see what I did there?). The pattern for this bee will go up on the blog sometime next week. I think I'll make her a little crown as well because she looks to me like a Queen Bee. I'll call her Bess - what do you think?

Cheers, guys! I look forward to spending another year with you all!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...