- The original pattern only included photos of the finished Marilyn which wasn't very helpful. I've added a whole lot of new photos showing the joining process, and for fun, I took a few glam shots of Marilyn too.
- When I was making this second Marilyn, her lips seemed less pouty than I remembered. I think I might have made a mistake when I was transcribing the pattern. In any case, I've changed the pattern so that the lips are wider and fuller.
- I've changed some of the joining instructions. Hopefully, along with the photos, this makes the process clearer for you.
From me and Marilyn, MWAHH!