Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Santa Claus Pattern




I have a new pattern available for sale. It's Santa Claus! This is the same Santa I made last year but with a few facial hair improvements. All his clothes are removable and he comes with his toy sack. You can purchase the pattern from my Etsy and Ravelry stores. (I've removed the pattern from my Craftsy store because I wasn't able to use Australian currency.)

A huge thank you to my three excellent testers, Claudia, Simone and Meaella. They all did a wonderful job, as you can see from the pictures below, and helped me make a better pattern. Cheers, guys!

Claudia's Santa - A dapper gentlemen, Claudia cleverly used a button on the belt instead of a hook and eye. She has tested all three of my patterns for purchase and has done an excellent job on all of them.



Simone's Santa - The little bell on the hat was her son's idea. Love it! You can check out more photos over on her Ravelry project page.



Dreamcatcher Meaella's Santa - This sweetie of a Santa will soon be joined by Mrs Claus! Meaella is currently working on her and will be posting pictures over on her Facebook page. I can't wait. Pop on over and check out some of her other amazing projects as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...